Monday, August 18, 2008

Frozen Yogurt or a Frube....

Ah the dilemmas of a 2 year old...
when asked by Sarah "would you like a Frube?"(for those unknowing - that is a frozen yogurt)
Jemima's response was "I want a frozen yogurt"
S: "would you like a Frube?"

J: "no I want a frozen yogurt"
the discussion went on... Jemima, I think, finally establishing that a frube and a frozen yogurt were the same, was asked about the flavour she would like...

S: "would you like a strawberry one or an orange one?"
J: "I want a frozen yogurt"
S: "yes, would you like a strawberry one or an orange one?"
J: "I want a frozen yogurt"
S: "Would you like a red one or an orange one?"
J: "I want a yellow one"..............................................................................................



No comments: