Monday, December 26, 2005

Daddy... you're mad

Sarah would say insightful, I just say insolent! My daughter, from nowhere, declared the same over breakfast this morning, Sarah tried very hard to stop herself smiling.... at one point I thought she was going to burst and shower me with scrambled egg and salmon, somehow she managed to control herself. Now Elspeth copies her adults, so who would have called me mad??
Well a very pleasant Christmas Day was had by one and all. Sarah cooked the ham to perfection, and of the 13 chocolate decorations on the tree only 1 was removed without consent [not by Elspeth -or me before you say anything]. I'm sure the "if another one disappears they all disappear" warning had nothing to do with it.
Oh, and Elspeth has an imaginary friend friend, her "Mud" he's got green eyes and he's tall, he came for Christmas, although he didn't eat much.
Bird feeder situation [refilled yesterday as we're going a visiting for a few days] 1/2 full the greedy things!

No comments: