Thursday, December 08, 2005

Little Malachi


Well, it seems strange that this is the comment that heads today's mention, but it just shows how pervasive they are and how they have become the norm accessory. I would be stretching it to say I didn't miss it but I'm glad I'm not linked to my phone through some desperate need to be always contactable.
Malachi is pictured on the left. He's waving to the public with his right hand. Incredibly he opened his eyes when Dan spoke to him. Such a tiny chap!
The phone was left in the Hospital when visiting Malachi, the third son of the Pitt Family, born incredibly early, but doing well in his incubator in the hospital, he's pictured above with his toy. Dan (dad) found the phone under the sofa in the family room. Mum (Elaine) and Dad spend a lot of time with him and our thoughts are with them and their other two sons. Mr Pitt we might have to have words about your middle son and my daughter....
Bird feeder... not enough in there to feed 2 sparrows... [the birds have started to target my car- victimisation there are two adults in this household!!]

No comments: