Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sarah's birthday

I realised on returning home last night that the bird feeder situation might become important to some, unfortunately it was too dark to see anything last night. I looked this morning - it was very nearly empty, a job for the girls later....
This morning was a birthday breakfast morning, Sarah's 30something birthday, breakfast :- apple and mango juice, coffee, and scrambled egg with smoked salmon on potato cakes. The breakfast was enjoyed by all, I even had time to wash up before leaving for the office....
Elspeth bought Mummy, well ok, Daddy bought Mummy a bracelet and some hair elastics [all chosen by Elspeth]. And I believe fitting the bill as "something pretty", unfortunately Elspeth was "too tired" to write a really long message in Mummy's card and so Mummy had to make do with Elspeth's name.
I bought Sarah an MP3 player with radio for her to use in the gym... spent Sunday night loading 7 albums onto it- that'll keep her busy for a while I guess.

No comments: